Friday, February 29, 2008

The Hobby

I've touched on this a few times in the past, but I am now ready to unleash the hounds.
If you didn't know before, now you will. I love to write and, despite the lack of actual posts on this blog, I have nevertheless continued to write as I work on my novel. That's right, folks, I have been writing a novel for the past few years. I've written and re-written hundreds of times, scrapping whole chapters and starting over. Over this time I've let a handful of people take a read; of those who have taken me up on the offer, I've received a little feedback and I really appreciate it. But I want more.
So, I've posted the entire thing online at bolokian.blogspot.com. Each chapter has it's own post (34 posts, including a Prologue and Epilogue) and they are in sequential order; I have not, however, made this available for public reading. Thus being the case, it will only be available to those I invite. If you're interested in delving into it, let me know (by a comment or an email or phone call or text message) and I'll send you an email so you can get in.
Please feel free to let me know what you think by making comments - what you love, what you hate; what parts are boring or exciting; places that are vague or unclear. Don't worry about offending me. I won't be with anything you say as long as you stop short of straight up telling me I suck as a writer.

4 Comments:

Unknown said...

ME! I want to read it.

Just a Sports Fan said...

Send me a link...

Shantay* said...

I don't know if you consider me an educated person or not, however I read all the time, I probably read a book or two a week and quite frankly I'm am running out of things to read...the idaho falls library has a lot to offer... anyway I would love to read yours, so if you think I'm qualified send me an invite.

Trav & Katie said...

hey logan i want to read this