Friday, February 29, 2008

You Talkin' To Me?

A few comments (one a bit threatening) and a text message have prompted me to post something. I haven’t really felt like it, so I haven’t; I can’t really apologize for not posting, but I can apologize for not letting people know I wasn’t going to post for a while. I think that will be my new modus operandi: if I don’t feel like blogging and know I don’t, I’ll just post something like “Out of Blog: Will return XX/XX/XXXX” At least that way I’m not wasting people’s time.

Obviously plenty has happened in the past month - a reason I haven't been posting - but I don’t know how much merits blogging about. I’ve come up with four topics and as to not make this a super long post, here they are. Just click on the links and they’ll take you to each. Don’t want anyone to get carpal tunnel from over scrolling.

The House: The transformation of the past month.

The Holiday: A tribute to Valentines Day

The Hobby: Need your input

The Hack Off: Political mayhem and my views thereof

2 Comments:

Unknown said...

thank you. thank you for the post(s) after more than a MONTH. don't let it happen again.

Benji and Rypie said...

Logan. What a wonderful post. The political state of our country agrivates me like no other... it is a hot issue in our apartment these days. We generally end up wishing it was all a bad dream. The house looks pretty dang awesome. We want to come ssee it sometime. Oh and yes, we are reading your novel... and hope to get you some feedback soon.