Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day Highlight

First things first: thanks to all who shared their insights/thoughts/concerns/opinions on the government assistance posts. If nothing else, it seems those who hadn't thought about it before now are and those who have might think a little more. 12 people have taken the poll in the upper left hand corner of this page and it seems 3 people have moved to the right of the line and none have defected to the dark side. Not a bad result as we celebrate Memorial Day and honor those who have died protecting the liberty which allows for such dialog.

Also, it has become apparent there should be a way for those want to carry on a dialog but not for the world to see; so, I've created an email account: Cyber.Commorancy@gmail.com. If you go to View My Complete Profile under About me, there's a link that says Email and that'll work too.

We had a good Memorial Day - thanks to the Cashman clan for their hospitality towards the Roberts fam. The highlight of my day was putting my own spin on Lydia's hair. She has a lot of it and for the first time I took advantage of it. As I was styling her hair, we started talking about when Beckett visited and Linds spiked his hair and it was cool. I mentioned to Lydia that Beckett might be a little jealous of all this spikeable hair.
She said she doubted he'd be jealous, just impressed, though most her Roberts uncles might be jealous of all her spikeable hair.

I couldn't help but laugh.

She'd been hittin' the bottle pretty hard over the long weekend

Laughing at her mom's reaction to this new, edgy style

Let us pray her head is never as bulbous as her dad's.

5 Comments:

Zach, Keri, Saylor and Casha said...

Logan she is so dang cute. I can't wait to see you guys this summer. Those are some good cheeks she's got going on there, I love it.

Lindsay said...

She does Beckett proud. He took one look at these pictures and said- 'someday'. I love the summery top :)

Benji and Rypie said...

I love seeing pictures of Lydia. She is so so cute. We can't wait to see you guys in July.

Benji and Rypie said...

Hey Logan,
I learning something today (I KNOW... amazing). Anyways one $3 pack of cigarettes cost society $7 because of the health problems these smoker people have later.

Kelsey Ann said...

Okay Logan Roberts, this is Kelsey Hornibrook (Hansen) and it has been quite a long time now hasn't it! You have a BEAUTIFUL wife and an ADORABLE little girl. I love the name Lydia too...how old is she? I am married with a little girl too-life is wonderful isn't it?
Travis found my blog and he had you as a friend so I thought I would take a look, I hope you don't mind. It is always fun to see how old friends are holding up after years of absence! You seem to be doing better than ever!