Wednesday, April 29, 2009

For your listening pleasure

Paula showed me this the other night and I really liked it, so I thought I'd share it with everyone else. She and/or Natalie stumbled onto it in one of the 300 or so blogs they troll.
I really like Coldplay and all I know about Taylor Swift is she's a country singer who dated a Jonas brother, but the arrangement is cool if you enjoy the piano and cello.


Love Story (Taylor Swift) meets Viva La Vida (Coldplay) arranged by Jon Schmidt from Matthew McLelland on Vimeo.

2 Comments:

Will and Natalie Giddens said...

Ahem, more like 177 blogs that I troll, thank you very much.

And I actually do know the gal who posted this video. I don't know her well, but if we crossed each other's paths on the street, we would TOTALLY say hello.

kim said...

hey you sure that was not you on the cello. it kinda looks like it, but i thought you were more of the piano guy on the mission. How the heck are you guys doing anyways. we have a blog but i dont do any of the posts, its lallatin3.blogspot.com, anywho take care man and enjoy the ATL for me too,