Friday, July 14, 2006

One Headlight

A caveat or two:
First, I don't really care for Bruce Springsteen or his political views. Not even a little; the Boss and I are on totally opposite ends of the spectrum in regards to our moral, ethical and political viewpoints.
Second, I don't really like seeing songs I like performed live; there's something about seeing some musicians sing that makes me want to hurl or drop the curtain so they stop embarressing themselves. It can be ridiculous and ludicrous.
Thus being said, this video I pulled from YouTube.com features the Boss and The Wallflowers performing at the VMA's in the late 90's. This song makes my "Top Ten Songs That Came Out When I Was In High School" list...I'll have to create a post with that info...and I think it sounds really good live. And I'll give Bruce this - he played a sweet guitar solo in this song.

0 Comments: