Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Renovations

Sorry if I kept you up all night. Yes, that incecent banging and sawing coming from your modem was me. As you can see, I've been doing some work on Cyber Commorancy, giving it a new look - bold, cutting edge and intrepid. I felt the intellectual stimuli one experiences from visiting this place should be echoed in the electronic decor.
Additionally, I've fixed some broken links to Nathan and Lindsay's blog, as well as the Giddens. There are also a pair of new People to See: my old roommate Archie and his wife Shantay have started a blog, as have my brother Ben and his new wife Ryanne.
Feel free to check it all out and let me know whatcha think. Hopefully I'll be able to update today with something more reader-friendly and following in the tradition of witty and entertaining - though sometimes thought provoking - words.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Logan...first of all, I think you mean 'incessant'. Second of all, I semi-like your new decorating...i don't really like that huge open space on the top, but besides that, I like it, anyway. thought I'd throw my 2 cents in. oh, and thanks for the little commentary between you and nathan you left on my blog...i was rollin.

Anonymous said...

Love the new look- It suits you. We haven't talked in a while, but I hope all is well there with you guys. I also really enjoyed your last blog. I can relate to what you were saying. Anyway...take care, I'm sure we'll be talking soon.