Friday, February 03, 2006

Shout out: Mark 'Pound It' Brandau


Here's Mark at work. That's a weak way to start a post. Marky Mark Brandau probably has a lot of nicknames, but I chose 'Pound It' because it's a fun little inside joke.
What can I say about Mr. Brandau? He's 24 years old - I remember because I gave him 'The Longest Yard' for his birthday. He's going to Perimeter and will be attended Tech in the fall. The man can wakeboard like it's nobody's business; we share common threads. In addition to being good looking: Mark was uninsured when he had to go to the emergency room and so was I!! We both enjoy sports, Seinfeld, Anchorman, french-cuff shirts, cuff links, and girls. Yeah, we're practically brothers.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought it was Brandau, not Brandeau. Brothers huh?